Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Name Dream? Any Significance?

Hey, I had a dream the other night about my baby's name. I think that I am pregnant, so I don't know if that is a factor. Bascially, I was coming down this escaltor and when I got to the bottom I saw all these people waiting in line. There was a man standing by this book insisting that people hurry up and write their children's names in the book.By the time I was the third person in line I started to get really nervous trying to think of a name. Finally, I was first in line. I had to flip the page and winded up being on number 135. So, I'm nervous looking at all the other names. I begin to write, then scratch it out. And start to write on number 136. I hear the man tell me to hurry up. Next thing I know I start scibbling hurriedly. When I got finished I looked down and smiled at the paper. Then walked away. It was like I was looking outside of my body because as I walked my(as I'm dreaming) vision starts going back to the book. When I finally get back to the book, I see the words...Willow Ave(with an accent mark) Eden (no last name included). I then turn around to see myself going up the escaltor that was recently just going down. Me, on the escaltor, turns to me, whos dreaming, smiles and turns back around. I turn bac around to towards the book and I begin to smile. And then I wake up.





I wanted to know if I should take this dream. It's funny because I had already decided on the name Willow and was thinking about the name Eden. But I hadn't at all thought about the name Ave(with the accent mark) and then I thought about the fact that my favorite song at the current moment, that I have even sang to the child I believe is in my womb, is Ave Maria by Beyonce on her I Am...Sasha Fierce album. Beautiful song really, (Here's the lyrics if you interested in knowing)





She was lost in so many different ways


Out in the darkness with no guide


I know the cost of a losing hand


Never thought the grace of god go high





I found heaven on earth


You were my last, my first


And then here this voice inside


Ave maria





I've been alone


When i'm surrounded by friends


How could the silence be so loud


But i still go home knowing that i've got you


There's us when the lights go down





You are my heaven on earth


You are my hunger, my thirst


I always hear this voice inside


Singing ave maria





Sometimes love can come and pass you by


While your busy making plans


Suddenly hit you and then you realize


It's out of your hands, baby you got to understand





You are my heaven on earth


You are my last, my first


And then i hear this voice inside


Ave maria


Ave maria


Ave maria





Is this significant? Is this the baby telling me what it wants to be named or meant to be named? Or am I just silly for actually thinking this could mean something? And the number 136 is this significant because my favorite number is 6 and as a Wiccan, we value the number 3 as mystical and magical? What do you think?

Baby Name Dream? Any Significance?
ohhhhhh interesting firstly congrats if you are prego and since you have not thought about the middle name well ave does suits might be the baby has to be named like that or something even i dont know but yeh nice name......


No comments:

Post a Comment